Friday, February 3, 2012

Hello Semester 5!


I’m in semester 5 already. It’s felt like only a moment ago Mr. Camillus Ong taught me English for Undergraduates. Now, Mdm. Ira Sandhu teaches English for my class. The first task that Mdm. Ira asks we to do is to write a reflection in a blog. So, this blog will be used to write all the reflection for English for Language Teachers subject.

For the first week of lecture, Mdm. Ira explains what we will learn throughout this semester. I feel that this subject will help me a lot especially in my speaking and pronunciation. Then, we were explained the project that we will be doing in this semester so that we will be able to prepare and begin to search all the relevance information on the internet or in the library.

After that, in pairs we were asked to write about what we think about the definition of language and read it aloud in front of the class. I found that there were a lot of meanings based on one’s opinion that we can say about language.

No comments:

Post a Comment