Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Worksheet

Tree diagrams. This is not new to me because as I remember, I have learnt it during foundation. The shape and the concept is almost the same. The one and only difference is this time I learnt it in English Language. I think that I enjoy learning it.



For the assignment, I need to make a worksheet with two sentences for analysis using tree diagrams with its suggested answers. I created two sentences as shown below:

1.    The doctor runs quickly into the emergency room.
2.    The boy kicks the ball into the drain.

I think that this new knowledge that I have learnt could help me a lot during teaching English Language in the future because as an English teacher, it is very important for me to know and master English Language from the basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment